Obstacle event day information
Obstacle Race Check In
- Check-in on the day of the obstacle race only, from 8.30am until 10.15am.
- Obstacle race wave times for 2020 are as follows:
Wave 1 10.30am Wave 2 10.40am
Wave 3 10.50am Wave 4 11.00am
- You chose your wave when you entered online
- If you are in Wave 1 & 2 you will need to have registered at the latest by 10am; Wave 3 & 4 by 10.15am in order to get to the start line in time for the safety briefing.
- Parking is limited so please try to car pool and follow marshals' instructions when you arrive.
Supporting the warriors
Spectators of the mud runners are more than welcome on any part of the obstacle course however no cars are allowed anywhere on the course. All viewing points must be walked to from the Killary Centre.
The Obstacle race
- Start and finish as a Warrior
- You need to be at the obstacle race start line 15mins before the start time for your final safety brief.
- Clear the mud from your eyes and look out for obstacle course signs as there are NOT marshals at every junction.
- The obstacle course will be open until 3.00 pm after that competitors will be asked to return to the start line.
- Showers: hot showers for approximately 500 people is logistically impossible but we have power hoses to wash you down and large dry, warm areas to change at your leisure.
- The best tasting soup and bread you will ever have awaits you at the obstacle course finish line.
- John West will be giving out complementary Natural Protein products to refuel after the race.
- Free tea and coffee at the obstacle course finish line for competitors.
- Dinner available upstairs from 6 pm (needs to be pre-booked).
- After-party starts at 9.30 pm at Killary. 2020 theme to be confirmed. Watch this space!