- Check-in on day of race only, from 9.00am until 10.30am.
- Wave times for 2016 are provisionally as follows:
- Wave 1 10.30am
- Wave 2 10.50am
You chose your wave when you entered online
- If you are in Wave 1 you will need to have registered at the latest by 10am; Wave 2 by 10.20am in order to get to the start line in time for the safety briefing.
- Parking is limited so please try to car pool and follow marshals' instructions when you arrive.
Supporting the Warriors
- Spectators are more than welcome on any part of the course however no cars are allowed anywhere on the course. All viewing points must be walked to from the Killary Centre.
- Start and finish as a Warrior
- You need to be at the start line 15mins before the start time for your final safety brief.
- Clear the mud from your eyes and look out for course signs as there are NOT marshals at every junction.
- The course will be open until 3.00 pm after that competitors will be asked to return to the start line.
- Showers: hot showers for approximately 500 people is logistically impossible but we have power hoses to wash you down and large dry, warm areas to change at your leisure.
- The best tasting soup and bread you will ever have awaits you at the finish line.
- Cafe open all day upstairs from 9am for competitors and spectators.
- Free tea and coffee at the finish line for competitors.
- Dinner available upstairs from 6 pm (needs to be pre-booked).
- After-party starts at 9.30 pm at Killary where the coveted Turf Warrior fancy dress trophy is yours for the taking. 2016's theme is "Night of the Dead People".....Get creative for some fabulous prizes for best costume.